How to Papercraft Miku Easily

 

Miku Moon Festival Papercraft

This is one of the old template I have crafted. Not many photos have been taken. 

Miku Moon Festival Papercraft
Miku Moon Festival Papercraft
Miku Moon Festival Papercraft
When I crafted this template, I do not have an indentation pen. If I do, the connection flaps on the hand may be smoother and less visible. 

Miku Moon Festival Papercraft

Miku Moon Festival Papercraft
Good thing about this template is that we only need to craft one hand since the other hand is hiding in the sleeve.
Miku Moon Festival Papercraft
Miku Moon Festival Papercraft
Miku Moon Festival Papercraft
Miku Moon Festival Papercraft
Miku Moon Festival Papercraft

See you next time!


Designer: Youlingke

Crafter: Mai Von

Original:  Miku Harvest Moon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papercraft Template List III: Hard/Nightmare

Papercraft Template List II: Normal

Papercraft Template List I: Easy